Tuesday, July 28, 2026

3 Steps to Create a Weight Loss Machine

If you are like me when I started trying to lose weight and you are wondering where to start in the weight loss journey then you are not alone. Today we are going to create a weight loss machine that will start burning calories that will strip the pounds off with ease. We are going to make it uber simple for you to create your own weight loss machine that can be fed as quickly or as slowly as you would like. Please check out these 3 simple steps to start your weight loss journey.  

1. Nutrition
Nutrition is the single greatest step to create a weight loss machine because if you have no fuel for the machine then the machine is pointless and can't run. I have recently delved into the Mediterranean Diet because it is lower in salt and my body needs to consume a lot less sodium in my day. The Mediterranean Diet focuses on protein from leaner options like fish, turkey, protein shakes and plants in order to build the muscle and burn the fat. The first thing to do is figure out which body type you are because you will need a specialized diet for your body type. (CLICK HERE for a FREE body type calculator!) The next thing is to go to Google and type in your body type, mine is endomorph, and type in the words, 'best diets,' and Google will give you options for the diets that work best for your body type. 

2. Workout
The workout is the next step in importance for weight loss because there has to be a way for your body to get rid of the extra weight and fat. We will be fueling the body with your fat and it is possible to build muscle while losing weight, contrary to popular opinion. You need to know your body type and go to Google and type in your body type and then type in, 'best workouts,' and Google will give you options for your body type. Again, I am an endomorph. This means that I have a large frame that burns body fat and builds muscle quickly. I have to workout really hard to get the machine going. This means that I have to build muscle with calisthenics or weightlifting or work on HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to whip my body into shape. Once you know your workout you should research the frequency of how many times per week you're supposed to workout. The more muscle you have the quicker you burn through the fat layers

3. Sleep
The last step after the nutrition and workout is SLEEP. You MUST sleep in order to allow your body to repair itself. Most people will require about 8 hours of sleep. Some people need more. I had to adjust my schedule and my body had to get used to sleeping more than the 4-6 hours of sleep that I got per night. When you sleep and dream, you are having REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep that is some of the deepest restorative and repairing sleep that you can have. You will know that you have the REM sleep because you will wake up rested and you will enjoy dreams in this state of sleep. Make sure that you have enough support behind your head and upper body to make sure that your body is fully oxygenated when you are asleep. Sleep is so important that the other steps will fall flat if you don't sleep enough. 

I really hope that you implement these three easy steps to create a weight loss machine that will burn fat off quicker than you think. I have used Gemini AI to help track my food that I ate, frequency of my workouts and how much I slept. Whatever information you put into Gemini, the AI gets better and will help you track your weight loss. If you get hurt or have a cheat day you shouldn't have, Gemini will help you get back on track. You can get your weight loss journey started by following these 3 steps to create a weight loss machine that you will be proud of! Share this blog post with your friends and family!

DISCLAIMER: The author of this blog post takes no responsibility and is NOT liable for what the reader does after reading the blog post! PLEASE do your own research and consult a doctor before starting your weight loss journey to make sure that the diet and workout you want to do is something that your body can handle. Use common sense and be wise with this information!

~Obesity Overload 


No comments:

Post a Comment