Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Best Protein Shake Powder for Monster Results

Are you someone that struggles with putting muscle on? Someone who would love nothing more than a little bit more manly muscle to show off with? Someone that may be overweight and will need to build muscle to be able to burn the fat off? If you answered yes to any of these questions or you need a suggestion for the best protein shake powder for monster results in your workouts and in the gym, look no further than here for the best. I will break it down and talk about the protein shake powder that I used and the great benefits that I loved about it. I will include a link that will give you an opportunity to get the very same powder that I used to get 20 pounds of muscle in two short weeks!

The best protein shake powder that I use for monster results is the Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder. I was a younger guy in my 20's and I wanted to gain some massive muscle because I had the drive to want to feel and look better. I was at college and should have been gaining the infamous, "freshman 15." I gained the opposite of that freshman 15, the lean mean 20...in two weeks! Imagine putting 20 pounds of muscle on your body. You would be well on your way to a muscular and fit physique. Here are the PROS to this great protein powder!


1. Lean
There is little to no fat in this protein powder as it is extremely lean. This means that it will pack on a LOT of muscle and little to no fat. This will come in handy when you're trying to pack on muscle and lose weight at the same time. The last thing you want to do is add a lot of sugar and fat to your diet. This protein is packed full of good amino acids that build muscle.


2. Power-packed
There are 60 grams of protein in each serving for your protein shake! This is an enormous boost to your muscle building powerhouse. Your muscles will come back quicker and will feel better for longer amounts of time. The average protein shake has around 15-25 grams of protein in each shake. With this protein powder you are more than doubling the amount of protein for each and every shake!


3. Nutritional
Aside from the other protein shakes out there, this protein shake powder is very nutritional and can be used to supplement a small meal. There are a lot of great nutrients that provide your muscles with the nutrients that are needed to come back from strenuous workouts and make you feel prepared and ready to go again the very next day.

I saw monster results in my weight loss and my muscle building when I was taking this protein shake powder. I typically drank mine in milk because it was a little bit creamier, but it was fattier due to the 2% milk. Eating fat doesn't make you fat, eating sugar does. This is the best protein shake powder for monster results in the gym. I found myself wanting to workout a second time in the day if I drank my shake early enough in the day. You can experience the same results too! If you would like to grab some today, you can click on any of the links!

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder

~Obesity Overload

No comments:

Post a Comment