Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What is Obesity Overload?

I wanted to really explain the purpose of this blog and what I hope to accomplish. I need everyone to read this message. It's that important to me and to the wellness of the blog. Obesity Overload is a blog that I started in 2012 when we were really in trouble when it came to obesity. It was an epidemic!

WHO and WHAT?
Two years later, we are still in trouble and we are still having an epidemic of obesity because people do not care whether they are obese or whether they have a six pack. I am someone that is obese, but I'm working on losing weight and working out around every turn. I sympathize with you guys. I have been where you are at and I was scared because I have been obese for a quite a while now. What I want for you guys and this blog is to keep giving you guys tips, tricks, and tutorials on diets or exercises to help combat obesity.

WHEN?
When are we talking about? NOW! We need to combat obesity now. We need to crush it and give it up for good. Did you know that the revolution against fat starts with you? It really does! If you really want to see obesity be beaten, then you need to stand up and do something. Help us help you by sharing this blog, get the word out there among your friends, and read these blog posts!

I urge you guys to take the bull by the horns and get up! Get going and use these tips to help us grow even bigger. I'm sick of people making excuses. If you are a real man or woman instead of a little kid, stop making excuses! I'm serious! Share this blog and help us by using the tools that we put out. We want to ban the word obesity from our vocabulary and help all people be fit and without health issues connected to obesity. Don't you guys realize that you guys can chose to be skinny and that it just takes you, wanting it bad enough?

If you were inspired by this comment, like, share, and talk about it! Get the word out please! We are getting to the point where we are looking at what we want to be working on. If you don't get the word out, we will be forced to close this blog. We need enough people taking part and sharing it!

~Obesity Overload

No comments:

Post a Comment