Monday, December 10, 2012

Top 5 Weekly Posts! December 4 - December 10, 2012

So, we are going to go back over the top 5 blog posts from last week that we hope you have relished in.
If you haven't read them, then please take a peek at them!

1. The Secret of Diet Soda
We took a look at the secrets of diet soda and how it is just as bad as regular soda.
2. Weight Loss Step 4 - Winning the Mental Game
I took you guys through how to stay mentally tough while losing weight and what happens when you don't!
3. The Fruit On Juice - Is It Good?
In this post we compared how good fruit juice was for your body.
4. Weight Loss Progress
I shared my success in weight loss with you in this post and gave you a glimpse of how you can lose weight.
5. What Everybody Ought to Know About Obesity
In this blog post I give you reasons that obesity is bad for you and facts and figures about obesity.

I hope that you have a great week!

~Obesity Overload

No comments:

Post a Comment