Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weight Loss Step 4 - Winning the Mental Game

We have been rolling through the weight loss program that embodies Obesity Overload.
Hopefully you are on your way to that body that you've always dreamed of.
I was going to write about another tip for weight loss and then Step 4 hit me like a truck.

I was thinking about a time when I had an apple in my hand, ready to eat something good.
All of the sudden an overwhelming feeling of needing to eat my deliciously looking candy bar in my cabinet and it was calling my name.
I put the apple back in the fridge and unwrapped the candy bar.
My mind was beaten, and I knew it!
Sound familiar?

We have all been there at one time in our life.
People that are trying to lose weight are more vulnerable because you don't want to eat a healthy apple after a long day at the office or at school.
You have to be mentally strong when trying to lose weight.

So, how do you stay mentally strong?
1. Don't Buy Junk Food
Don't even give your mind something junk-food-ish to think about.
Don't buy soda if you love soda.
Just don't do it!
2. Get Out of the House
Something I have figured out over the years is that when I stay home for long periods of time if I have time off from work, is that, if you are a couch potato, chances are that you will be in the kitchen eating way more than you should.
Get out and do something athletic; lose that weight!
3. Think of Junk Food as Poison
If you value your body and you realize what is in the junk food you will soon realize that you won't want to eat it.
It really is just poison for your body.

I hope you have enjoyed this Weight Loss Step 4 blog post!
Win that mental game and loose that weight!
~OBesITY oVERload


No comments:

Post a Comment